I am really ready to meet my little fella but I will miss being pregnant.
Some days I dont want to be pregnant anymore.. but it really hasnt been that bad.
I guess because I'm not very big.... I think if I was really big and like unable to walk then I would be a lot more miserable but, I have really been blessed with a good size belly i guess ...
But there is still time for the belly to pop out even more.. so we'll see.
I'm getting excited because I am having another shower coming up in a few weeks..This is going to be held at my good friend Courtney's house. It will be sort of a high school reunion actually, because of lot of my high school friends will be attending. I really can't wait!!!!
I'm hoping to get a lot of things I need.. but I am fine with whatever I get. I am so grateful to her and to my mom for throwing me showers. It really really Helps!
I love to look online for baby items. It has been my new obsession lately. One really nice but really expensive :( website is called. www.thelandofnod.com they have really pretty things on there but unfortunately all I can do is browse.. lol.I'm hoping to get this really cool crib bedding to go along with my rockstar theme for the baby room. It's really unfortunate but there are only two styles of "rockstar" crib bedding and it is so expensive! But I really really want it and I'm hoping to make the purchase sometime soon.
Did you know that you can purchase your own hospital gown!??! I have recently purchased my own hospital gown and I am sooo excited! Delivering in style yall!!! hahahah.. I know, you probably think i am crazy but hey.. why not.. They are a lot better than the ones provided at the hospital.. I know that.. so why not be comfortable and fashionable! Here's a pic of the one I chose. :)

Excited about the shower :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I didn't know you could get your own hospital gown - cute!!
yay!! me too! I'm excited I have a comment! haha
ReplyDeleteyes, there are some that don't even look like hospital gowns, they look like summer dresses,didn't really like those though ..