Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update












Wow I am such a slacker!
Let me just update you I guess on what's been going on! Our photography business has been booming this month and I am not complaining!!! Keep it coming.. We are so blessed to have had so much business lately so I'm pretty happy about that.I am now 28 weeks and its just so unbelievable how fast time has flown. I went to the doctor today and she said I deserved a hug because I am doing so well! I was so glad because last week I had to do the 3hr glucose test because I failed the 1hr test. I was sooo stressed out about it because it could mean gestational diabetes. The test was absolutely horrible. For those that don't know the process, they take your blood when you get there, then they make you drink this extremely sweet drink, similar to a hi-c. I had the option of fruit punch or orange flavor. I chose fruit punch cause i dont like orange. Then they time you so you have to drink it in 5 minutes. Then you sit for an hour until they call you and then they draw your blood again. Another hour, more blood, and the final hour, another prick. My arms were pretty bruised by the end of it.So today when I went to the doctor i was so nervous to hear the results, and the doctor walks in and says the numbers looked "beautiful" Such a relief!!!On another note, my guests went back home and I really don't know what to do with myself. I have had so many guests come and go since March and now the house it so quiet. But I know that won't last long, because in just 11 weeks we will have our little man join us:)
I had a baby shower last weekend and we had a pretty good turnout. My sister in law made the cake and my mom and cousin did the decorating and food. It was really nice.
Here are some pics from the event :)

Maria

The Cake:)

The Diaper Cupcakes I made:)

With my sisters-in law
Of course he has to have to represent!



No comments:

Post a Comment