Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Latest Maternity Pics



I have been trying to post these pics for some time now. I don't know why but it just wasn't letting me!! So now these pics are kind of old. I was 29 weeks here and I am almost 32 now. I am probably going to take some more around 8 1/2 and another right near the end and that will complete my portrait sessions.. It has really been exciting to see the progression and also a blessing to have a photographer husband who can capture these great memories:) <3

Latest Craving: ICE CREAM
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs
3rd Trimester is: not bad, getting sleepy in the afternoons
uncomfortable to sleep at night, but that's about it
just ready for fall so I'm not in this heat anymore!
I love: feeling not only kicks but big movements from the baby, its definitely been my favorite part

1 comment: