It's getting down to the wire and I know that our lives are going to change dramatically..
So Robbie and I, (even though work has been great but busy) have been trying to go on "dates" as much as possible. So we finally had a day off and left town for the day.
We went to the mall and just walked around.. we didn't buy anything we just walked around and talked. I really hadn't felt that relaxed and stress free in quite a while and we just enjoyed eachother's company. Then we treated ourselves to the rocky mountain chocolate factory!! YUM! and got ourselves a apple pie apple. Let me tell you it was amazing!!! 
Then we had a great dinner at my fave restaurant, Olive Garden!!!!! Love that salad!
I really cherish these moments but i'm ready to make new memories with the three of us:)

No comments:
Post a Comment