Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baby Shower number 2

This past weekend (September 25, 2010) was my second baby shower, given by my best friend Courtney. It was good to see old friends and I really had a good time. Everything turned out great and i am forever grateful to courtney and brooke for doing that for me.
- I can't believe that I have 5 and 1/2 weeks left!!! We went this past tuesday to the hospital and took a tour of the birthing center. I'm glad that we went, it really gives you insight on what to expect and what they can offer for you.
I have already completed my birth plan. Thank God for the internet to give you tips on how to write it. I was a little lost at first! but it's complete and one more thing checked off the list.
The room is almost complete, waiting on a decal to put on the wall and my bedding. Everything has been washed and put away, crib, pack and play, bassinet, etc are all put together. I hope to have a pic posted of the completed room soon.
I'm so ahead of myself that I even have my bag pretty much packed and get ready.....get ready, my Christmas tree is up!!! I've already got "Maria you're crazy" for that but, for some reason I have had a lot of energy to get this stuff done, and that is really rare, so I am going to take advantage. So now I don't have to worry about any of that.. just enjoy the holidays and my beautiful baby:)
Now to get that Christmas shopping done and I'll really be ahead of the game!!!!
- I still have a few things left to do... but I think if the baby came today, i would be ok.
-I plan on doing one more session of my belly probably next week when I turn 9 months! I can't believe it!! ahhhh and then next post will probably pics of my son!!!
Here are some pics from the shower and some cute things I got.The Cake:)
The Diaper Cake Courtney made!
The hosts Courtney and Brooke
I think he's set on the rockstar gear!
The diaper bag my mom got me with his name!!
How cute are these boots!!!
CROC SOCKS!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you getting things ready :) Can't wait to see new belly pics, and of his room! Then baby pics :D

    ReplyDelete