Thursday, October 14, 2010
3 weeks left
Well its crunch time! It feels like just yesterday when I found out I was pregnant. And now only 24 or so days remain before I meet this new life. There are so many emotions going through my body right now. I am excited, nervous, worried to name the most obvious ones.
I do know that once I have him though that I won't even remember what life was like before him.
I've been so used to not having to think about anyone but myself and now there is another human being that i'm going to be responsible for and that is really really scary and so grown-up.
I've reach grown-up status. I can't believe it. How does life go by so fast!?
I've got my bag packed and everything put together, and put away. We have been soooo busy with the business lately though that I forget that I need to take it easy. This weekend is our last wedding for the year, on top of three engagement sessions and a maternity portrait. After that I think I'm going to put my feet up and rest these last few weeks. I've been really fortunate that I haven't been swollen or extremely uncomfortable. However, when night falls, I begin to feel super achy in my joints and heartburn tends to set in. I really have been blessed though with this whole pregnancy. So hopefully the last few weeks don't ruin my streak. Labor on the other hand .... I'm thinking that will definately be the end of my streak. But i just keep telling myself when I think about Labor... its just one day. ... its just one day.. then its over.
I Just can't wait to hold him, and see what he looks like and teach him everything I know.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aw - I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of your Little Man!
ReplyDelete