
Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been so long since I've written! Things have just been super hectic. I can't believe summer is almost here! Before you know it, I'm popping this baby out! LOL. Well as many of you already know ( because like a dummy I never got around to posting my gender announcement on my blog!) We're having a BOY!
I was fortunate to find out pretty early, earlier than most I guess, I think you don't usually find out until at least 20 weeks but we found out at 16 weeks! thanks to my doctor who just so happens to be soccer buddies with Robbie. So he was nice enough to let us know early!
I'm going to be completely honest! I was really hoping for a girl! Only because robbie's sisters all have boys and I wanted to change it up... but of course that's not up to me! My mom wanted a girl too, she even asked the doctor if another test will be performed later to "make sure" it really is a boy! omg!The doc was like no no, i'm pretty sure its a boy! embarrassing!
well..... of course we are happy he is healthy and that really is the most important thing right now, no matter the gender!
Since Robbie has pretty much told everybody what he is naming our son.. (for those that know us, already suspected what the name would be) I guess it really doesn't matter at this point in keeping it a secret from the rest of the (internet) world! We are naming him after Robbie. Robbie is actually the III, so it was only fitting we name our son the IV. (I had no say in this) BUT!!!!! I did have a say in what we actually called him! So that was a plus. So Robbie's name is Robert William McMillan III -- he goes by Robbie, his dad goes by Robert, (even though his family calls him Rick John--Don't ask!) and his grandfather went by Bob.. SO....... I came up with Liam. (middle name William- short makes Liam) I am super pleased with this name and am glad we could agree on that.
Aside from that, nothing new is really going on. My next appointment isnt until June 25. Some days my belly seems bigger and then other days its like it went down. I don't know. I know that it will eventually pop out and I am going to wish for the days when my belly wasn't that big.. but as of now its still just looks like a ate a big lunch .. haha!
well I will continue to keep you updated!

No comments:
Post a Comment