In other news-, last Wednesday, we spotted this great looking "and very inexpensive" car at a car dealership. After talking it over, we decided it was too good of a deal to pass up so in a blink of an eye the car was ours!! It all happened so fast I just couldn't believe we had gotten a car! We desperately needed a new car. My car is still in good shape but with the baby on its way, a larger suv size car just seemed ideal for us. Here is a pic off the internet I will try and post a real pic of the car later. But it is pretty much what it looks like:)

LOST news- for any of you that know me, you know that LOST is my favorite show!!! Well it is soon coming to an end and I am having a LOST finale party on finale night which is Sunday. LOST is so dear to my heart because it is constantly making you think. No other show on TV does that. Its mysterious, heartfelt, scary, cheesy, funny, dramatic, all in one. I have never had to actually take notes while watching a tv show in my life until this one. And the mystery of the show is without a doubt the only reason I still watch. I am very sad that its ending but very happy to finally get some answers!

No comments:
Post a Comment