Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cloth Diapers




Well, I was online today and made an impulse purchase. I was reading celebrity mom blogs cause that's what I do...... lol and one that I follow pretty often is Constance Marie (you might know her as the mom from George Lopez Show) Anyway, she was raving over these cloth diapers she uses. I figured she's probably just raving about them because she is getting free cloth diapers from that company for life now..just by mentioning it but after like 4 hours of research and consumer reviews, I decided that it wouldn't hurt to buy like a 6 pack for now and if I end up not liking them then oh well.. disposable it is. You do save a ton of money with cloth and they have really come a long way as far as durability and even style. There are a lot of really pretty patterns and colors to choose from... not that I'm going by just that, but you got to admit that these diapers are pretty fashionable. They are little pricey up front but your really making a one time buy because the kind I got are one size and adjust as your baby grows all the way up to potty training time. Its win win, but we'll just have to see. I will let you know later when I actually use them what I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment