
Well, the first trimester was a breeze and then all of a sudden when 13 weeks hit, so did the nausea!
I can't really go near food or a trash can without gagging now. Trying to wash a dirty dish is tough and cleaning the bathroom, well forget about it. You can also forget about a car trip now, because if I'm riding, I will throw up. Don't take me on a back road! It's not that bad if I'm driving but if i'm riding, I have to go to the back seat and lay down cause I get real dizzy real fast.
Pretty much everything irritates me right now. Some days more than others though.
I went to the dentist the other day because its important to have a dental cleaning at least once in your pregnancy, (I really just went because I joined a program called FUTURE MOMS through my insurance and if I go get my teeth cleaned they waive my hospital stay!! heck yeah!) and the dentist asks me "So what flavor do you want?" I was like HUH? and he was like you know do you want a girl or a boy? I thought he was asking me like what flavor mouthwash or something I wanted, never heard that one before? And is this just a coincidence? but how come every person that asks me when I'm due, they seem to have a birthday in that month? And then they say "well you better have it on Nov. 14 because that's my birthday!" Ok, i'll do my best?! I'll let the baby know to come out on that day.
Aside from the occasional crying, moodiness, headaches, constant peeing, and lack of an appetite, things are SWELL! Robbie loves my company these days! I'm a real joy to be around!

No comments:
Post a Comment