Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby on the Brain

So, I'm already wanting to know what the sex of the baby is so I can start buying stuff!!!!! Robbie and I read online about a drano test you can do to tell the sex of the baby. We're thinking about doing it! A lot of people swear by it. I will post more on that when we buy the drano, haha!
We went to a variety store this afternoon and scored a changing table for the baby for only 30 bucks! It was in great condition so we said why not! I'm so ready to decorate the baby room. There is this cool website called wallwords.com. It is a great idea if you want to put your baby's name on the wall and it comes with the meaning of the name. Of course we are waiting on the sex of the baby to know the theme we want for the room. We have already decided on a name for the baby (boy and girl name) but we are keeping it a secret until the baby is born. Sorry folks! Gonna have to wait and see!
Here is an sample image of the wall word name, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment